1. Bachelor degree or above, major in hydraulic machinery design and manufacturing.
2. More than 2 years' working experience in hydraulic transmission, pneumatic, construction machinery and other related fields, with strong design and development ability.
3. Familiar with hydraulic and mechanical product design procedures and basic technical elements and processes, capable of carrying out corresponding force analysis and strength check.
4. Proficient in basic knowledge and skills of product design, mechanical drawing standards and presentation methods, selection and labeling of tolerance coordination
5. Proficient in AUTOCAD, Solidworks, Pro/e...