Position summary: responsible for achieving established sales targets, developing potential customers and tracking, visiting and establishing and maintaining good customer relationships.
1. Achieve sales targets for target customer groups
2. Responsible for the sales link in the process of project progress, coordinate the technical support, production, logistics and after-sales service links, and maintain good customer relations
3. Develop potential customers and maintain existing new and old customers
4. Collect and provide first-hand market information
1. College degree or above, majored in mechanical design and manufacturing.
2. Good organization, negotiation and presentation skills
3. Take initiative and pursue goals; Quick thinking, love marketing, can bear hardships and stand hard work, have professional dedication, strong sense of responsibility
4. At least 2 years sales experience in construction machinery or related large machinery.
5. Be able to travel frequently.
Salary: basic salary + commission + team performance bonus